Saturday, August 31, 2013

Aussie Curves - LBD


 Ahh, the classic, ever versatile Little Black Dress, how I love thee! The fact I only own one has me a little stumped! Perfect for someone like me who doesn't like full on colour (I'm working on it ok!) as you can add splashes of it.






I've teamed this City Chic Peplum dress with a red belt and some matching red lipstick ... there was also supposed to be a red necklace but of course I can't find it.


I'm hoping this doesn't look as awkward to others as it does to me!



I do like how this weird angle makes my legs look much longer than they are haha


My hair looks terribad here but I wanted to show that for once I am wearing shoes! I saw on a few of the Aussie Curves girls blogs that Ziera heels were the way to go for those who find heels horrendously painful so I scoured Trade Me and managed to score myself a bargain. Can't say I am sold on the comfort though *sigh* 


LBD + Red lippy = Win!




Just had to show off this week's nails, super cute ghosts thanks to Sally Hansen's Nail Strips.


What I'm wearing

City Chic Peplum Dress
Pagani Shrug
City Chic Belt
Ziera Heels




8 comments:

  1. Wow those nails are awesome! I've tried only one set of those before and they totally didn't work, however I think they were a cheaper brand so I might just have to try some Sally Hansen ones - You've convinced me!

    A tip I recently read on a blog called Lady Melbourne is if you stand with your legs crossed it creates a longer continuous shape which might help your legs look longer...however I think they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def give the Sally Hansen ones a shot, they are far easier to use and stay on better!

    Ooooh, that's a good tip thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME dress, love the belt and lippy with it! haha long legs indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love a good peplum dress! You look fabulous and I think black & red is such a brilliant colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie :) Black and red certainly do go good together!

      Delete