So as much as I love makeup I'll confess I'm not the greatest at applying it but I figured I would give this challenge a shot as these days unless I've got a hot date or something I tend to stick with either no makeup or very basic make up so it will be good to have a reason to push myself to wear something a bit more elaborate (you will note that I am still not wearing foundation here though as at the moment it just makes my skin break out - god you're a bitch PCOS!)
This is the glitteriest eye shadow I had - sad but true! It's a Napoleon shimmer my mum bought for me when I was about 17 - it doesn't take much to get coverage so I still have about 3/4 of the pot left! Eyeliner is by Barry M, as is the colouring of my eyebrows (I'm so in love with the eyebrow felt tip pen!), mascara is a Maybelline one that I really need to replace!

No comments:
Post a Comment