As I'm sure you have noticed by now I am not a huge wearer of colour so this week was a bit of a struggle but then I remembered the awesome Atari Baby Shrug I recently purchased from 17 Sundays and although the pink is more of a coral it counts!
The customer service from 17 Sundays was some of the best I have ever come across, just awesome. It arrived fast too and was wrapped in black paper adored with their logo which just made the whole thing even more exciting haha. The shrug is just beautiful, it's super lightweight, awesome quality and I just love the Atari Baby print.
But what I love most is that it makes me feel like a motherfucking butterfly!!!!
| Cue crazy face |
What I wore:
Shrug: 17 Sundays
Shrug: 17 Sundays
Dress/Slip: City Chic
Belt: City Chic
Stockings: Razzmatazz
I have my eye on this to go with it as I find the slip I've got a bit clingy but can't quite justify the price with my current budget so keep your fingers crossed for me girls that it goes on sale!
You are too cute, Motherfucking butterfly! :D xox
ReplyDeleteSee you did comment, I'm just shit at publishing comments :P
DeleteLove love love this! I want one for myself now ;)
ReplyDeleteI really do highly recommend it, it's such a great piece!
DeleteHAHA. Like a mother fucking butterfly!!! I snorted. Love it. 17 Sundays are THE BEST.
ReplyDeleteThey really are!
Delete