Ok so I am totally cheating here, these are photos of the one AND ONLY time I have managed to stick on falsies myself without them looking horrendous - which really rips my undies as I adore false lashes. I really find that they change my overall look and give a really sexy look to my eyes (If I do say so myself), I would love to get extensions but alas they are out of my budget for now *sigh*
Since we are on the subject of lashes I thought I might as well chuck up some pics of when I had them applied by a professional, at the time I felt like I looked a bit drag queenish but looking back at the pics I love them and would def wear them again.





Sammy your makeup looked hot as that night, def not drag queenish!! I can never put on lashes myself either
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I think having to step out into broad daylight wearing more makeup than I usually do didn't help!
Delete