Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aussie Curves - Feminine

So for me at this point in my life feminine doesn't represent pink, florals and sparkles, that may change but for now it conjures up images of a sexier nature ;) Apart from when dressed in something more suitable for the bedroom I feel my sexiest when wearing a peplum top/pencil skirt combo or a peplum dress as it's as form fitting as I feel comfortable with and shows off my shape.





Please excuse the terribad photos, they are a mixture of my four year olds photography skills (or lack thereof in some cases) and my first time using a self timer.


Let's just pretend that my dog isn't behind me and that I didn't forget to put shoes on shall we ;)





Close up of the fabric of the pencil skirt


I have to say I never dreamed that I would ever be wearing a rather thin, slightly clingy pleather like pencil skirt so this is quite an accomplishment for me which may seem strange to some. I used to drool over pencil skirts wishing so bad that I had the legs for it (my thighs are a rather odd shape, sort of concave, where the front of them sticks out leaving a bit of a hollow at the back ... if that makes any sense at all!). One day I decided stuff it, why not try one?! Turns out taking risks can pay off because I actually love what they do for me.



Spiky bracelets for a touch of bad arse ;) 








For something slightly more traditionally feminine my nails are done in purple .... they're Sally Hansen Nail Strips and my god I am in love!!!! Seriously, try these and you won't regret it! They are easy to apply, look great and take much longer than nail polish to come off.





Couldn't resist adding this photo, getting a few mediocre photos was a mission I tell you!


What I wore

Top:
City Chic (L)
Skirt: Asos wet look skirt (22)
Belt: City Chic (you will see this A LOT as it's my current "go to"
Bracelets: Gift 







2 comments:

  1. you look Fab Sammy! I love this outfit, the skirt is awesome - also I am proud there is no Cardi :) x x

    ReplyDelete