Sliding in right at the last minute in true me style haha. This was actually a bit of a challenge despite the fact I love a good bargain! Individual pieces may be cheap but when you put them all together not so much. But here it is, lipstick print dress from Forever 21 approx $30 once converted I think and Zierra shoes which were my $25 score off Trade Me. Yes I am over budget! I originally planned on wearing a pair of $9 red flats from Ezibuy but I discovered I had thrown them out whoops!
That dress is super cute Sam :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteLoving the dress! I keep eyeing it on the website, I think this post has just cemented the decision I need to bite the bullet and buy it!
ReplyDeleteDo ettttt! The fabric is so lovely and slinky and it comes with a separate slip, the quality is really good for the price.
DeleteGreat dress and shoes, looks great on you Sam x
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteLoooove this dress! You look great. I love that it's a professional look with a pop of personality. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa :)
DeleteReally love the dress. I can't see the detail properly (sorry, haven't got my glasses on LOL), is it a wrap dress?
ReplyDeleteNot a wrap dress as such no, it crosses over at the bust but the skirt is all in one piece :)
Delete